Thank you for taking the time to fill out the form! This allows me to get to know you a little better and tailor the workouts specifically to your needs.
Below are detailed instructions on how to officially sign up for 1st Phorm’s challenge.
Please read them carefully. If you have any questions, please email me! I know this is a multi-step process, but I’m here to help in any way I can.
1. Click here to Join The Empowerful Tribe and register with 1st Phorm
2. Decide what level of “membership” you are interested in. There are two that contain products to help you reach your goals as well as a $0.00 FREE option. This free option includes all online tools to help you reach your goals, including a nutrition program calculated according to your goals, and workouts for home or gym.
3. Once you decide which of the above memberships you are interested in, you will need to complete the “purchase.” Yes, even for the free option. You are NOT buying anything, entering credit card info, but as it is a free membership, you will need to go through the process of adding it to your cart, entering your contact information, and completing the membership form.
4. After the membership is “purchased", you will receive 2 emails. The first is a confirmation of your “purchase,” and the other will be an email containing the link to complete your registration/set up your dashboard. It will contain the link, your username (the email address you entered), and an auto-generated password that you can later change.
5. Clink the link in your confirmation email to sign-in to your 1st Phorm dashboard. You will start by answering some questions about age, height, weight, activity level, and goals. Your answers will be used to calculate your nutrition and workout plans, so please answer them honestly and accurately.
6. Once this is completed, you will be redirected to your dashboard. On the right, you will see your meal plan. It is customized to your daily caloric intake, as well as how your 6 meals should be broken down, so you are eating a small meal every few hours. Below that, you will see color-coded columns that will offer you substitutions for you macro categories as well as the equivalent amounts (in grams.) At the bottom of your dashboard, you will see a space for your daily workout, a weight-log, as well as a place to upload your initial photos.
7. To upload your initial photos, click the blue + button on the upper right. Yes, photos are required if you want to be eligible to win the $$. You will need to be holding a Contest Card or have it visible on a device in the background of all 3 photos (front/side/rear.) Please make sure you take these photos in good lighting, in athletic wear that you are comfortable that shows your body, and with the contest card visible. That card will auto-generate what day of the challenge you are on. The contest card is located at the very bottom of your dashboard page.
8. One the left side of your dashboard, click “My Trainer” and enter my email address: email@example.com. Once I get the email, I’ll accept and you should see me listed as your trainer. (If I am already listed as your trainer, please skip this step!)
9. On your dashboard, you should see 2 links under “your info.” One is to my private Facebook group and the other is the private 1st Phorm Facebook group. If you’re not already in my group, please join!
10. Please understand that as part of this challenge group, WEEKLY check-ins will be required.
Thank you again for joining the group! I can’t wait to work with you!